PNB SO Recruitment 2020: Online Application Last Date Extended, Notification Released for 535 Vacancies for Manager & Senior Manager Posts, Download Notification & Online Application Link Activated @pnbindia.in
PNB SO Recruitment 2020: Punjab National Bank (PNB) has activated the online application window for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager). Now, all willing candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at pnbindia.in. The direct link for online application is given below.
A total of 535 vacancies have been notified. Eligible and Interested candidates will be able to apply online PNB SO Recruitment 2020 from 8 September 2020 at pnbindia.in. PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Online Applications will be filled upto 29 September 2020. All candidates can check eligible criteria, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
Here we are going to discuss all the the details regarding the said vacancies. Check Application Form, Eligibility, Selection Process, Vacancy Details each and every details given below.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Notification||PNB SO Recruitment 2020|
|Notification Date||7th September 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Organization||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Name of the Post||Manager & Senior Manager Posts|
|Number of the Post||Total vacancies- 535
Note: There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per govt. Norms
|How to Apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020||
A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. The process to apply online for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 has been given below.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the PNB Manager and Senior Manager is given here.
- The PNB SO Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
PNB SO Exam Pattern
PNB SO Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
(Relevant to the Post)
PNB SO Interview
The candidates who will qualify the written test for PNB SO will be eligible to appear for the PNB SO.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 35.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40%.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q. What are the important dates for PNB SO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Eligible And Interested Candidates Will Be Able To Apply Online PNB SO Recruitment 2020 From 8 September 2020 To 29 September 2020.
Q. How many vacancies are released for PNB SO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. A Total Of 535 Vacancies Are Released For The Post Of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager).
Q. What is the age required for applying to the post of PNB SO (Manager) Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The Candidates Applying For PNB SO (Manager) Recruitment 2020 Must Be Between The Age Group Of 25 To 35 Years.
Q. What is the age required for applying to the post of PNB SO (Senior Manager) Recruitment 2020?
Ans. For Applying To The Post Of PNB SO (Senior Manager) Recruitment 2020, The Candidate Must Be Between The Age Group Of 25 To 37 Years. There Will Be Age Relaxation For The Reserved Category Candidates As Per Govt. Norms.
Q. What is the application fee required for applying on PNB SO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The Candidates Belonging To The Reserved Category ( SC/ST/PWBD) Required To Pay Rs. 175/- While The Category Candidates Required To Pay Rs. 850/- As An Application Fee.
Q. How to apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Interested Candidates Can Apply To The Posts Through The Online Mode From 8 To 29 September 2020. After Submitting The Online Application, The Candidates Can Take A Printout Of The Application For Future Reference.
Q. What is the salary for the PNB SO?
Ans. The PNB SO Manager will receive a salary in the pay scale of 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-XMR/2-51490.
Q. What is the selection process for PNB Specialist Officers?
Ans. The selection process comprises of an online written test followed by an interview.
Other Jobs You might Like:
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 – 2213 Vacancies for Police Sub Inspector (SI) & Sergeant Posts, Check Last Date to Apply Online
- NVS Recruitment 2020 – 454 Vacancies Interview Schedule Postponed for PGT, TGT & FCSA, Apply Online
- State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2020 92 Various Post Notification Out, Apply Online for Deputy Manager, Risk Specialist and Other Posts
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Assistant Review Officer & Check details Here