BCECEB ITI-CAT Entrance Exam Form 2020 | Restart of Online Registration Date, Apply Now for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination ITI-CAT @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
BCECEB ITI-CAT Entrance Exam Form 2020: All the candidates related to General and Industrial Institute Competitive Examination – 2020 are informed that the advertisement number – BCECEB (ITI-CAT) -2020/04 is dated 08 May 2020. This is informed to all the candidates that due to the outbreak of coronavirus epidemic, the date for online application for BCECEB ITI-CAT 2020 has Re-started. Check details and notificaton below.
BCECEB ITI-CAT Entrance Exam Form 2020 Important Dates
Restart of Online Registration Date : 20th September 2020
Online Registration Closing Date : 28th September 2020
|Last Date of payment through Challan: ||Last Date of payment through Net Banking: |
|Online Editing of Application Form: ||Issued of Online Admit Card: 26th October 2020|
Proposed Date of Examination : 08 November 2020
|Advt No.: 2020/02|
|Application type: ITI-CAT Entrance Exam|
|Exam Location: Bihar|
|Description: Bihar ITI Admission 2020: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the respective body that organizes Bihar ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) every year.Admit Card/Result will be publish in next article.|
Stay Updated with JobsAtGovt.
Application fee of BCECEB ITI-CAT Entrance Exam Form 2020
The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via using credit card or debit card or net banking or offline by generating Challan.
Age Limit (As on 01 August 2019)
Admission Details of BCECEB ITI-CAT Entrance Exam Form 2020
How to Apply forBCECEB ITI-CAT Entrance Exam Form 2020
Step ~ 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of the BCECEB and search the concerned link for “Apply for ITICAT 2020” and click on it. Thereafter, read all the instructions given for filling up the application form.
- Provide complete information with regard to name, parents’ name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive registration number and password at registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
- Keep these registration details safely for future login. The e-mail of the candidates will be User Name for further login.
Step ~ 2: Fill Personal Information
- Now fill all the details asked on the application form.
- Fill personal details like name, parents name, and correspondence address etc. Be careful while making entries and ensure that all the information should be filled correctly.
Step ~ 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- The background of the photograph should be white. Candidates have to upload the signature in both English and Hindi.
- In the photograph, there should be the applicant’s name and date in which the photograph has been taken.
- Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button and proceed further to make other entries.
Step ~ 4: Fill Educational Information
- After uploading the images, candidates have to provide their academic qualification details in this section.
- Provide each and every detail carefully and ensure that all the information should be correct.
- Candidates without having requisite qualification should not apply.
- Now click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step ~ 5: Preview Your Application Form
- Candidates can preview their application form and can see the entries they made in the application form. If they find any mistake in the application form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on the ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step ~ 6: Payment of Application Fee
- After submitting the declaration, candidates need to click on the ‘Proceed to Payment’ button for making payment.
- Payment can be done through Bank Challan. In this process, candidates have to download Challan Form and take a printout of the same. Then they can submit fee through NEFT from any bank.
- Candidates can pay through online mode also. In this process, candidates can make payment using net banking, debit card and credit card.
- Candidates should know that the fee once paid, will not be refunded in any case.
Step ~ 7: Printout of Part-A and Part-B of Application Form
- After making payment, candidates can download the hard copy of the Part-A and Part-B of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- There is no need to send a hard copy of the application form to the BCECEB. Candidates should keep the hard copy of the application form safely because it will be required during the counselling process.
- After submission of the application form, it cannot be withdrawn and request for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The Board will not be responsible for any Internet or Banking disruption.
- If any candidate finds any mistake in the application form after submission, then they will get the chance to modify the application form within the specified time schedule.
For more Information read the Official Notification.
BCECEB ITI-CAT Entrance Exam Form 2020 Important Links
|Restart Online Application Notice||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
For More Jobs Information See Below
- VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Apply for Executive Engineer & Other Vacancies @ www.vocport.gov.in
- IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2020 Office Assistant & Other Vacancies, Apply Online
- IKDRC Recruitment 2020 Walk-In for 278 Medical/Paramedical Professional Vacancies
- ARIES Recruitment 2020 Apply for Junior Engineering Assistant Jobs
- GMU Recruitment 2020 Vacancy for Assistant Professor and Other Posts