SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now for 147 Posts Asst. Manager @sebi.gov.in
SEBI Grade A officer recruitment 2020: Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has published the notification for Grade ‘A’ officer for 147 Assistant Manager under various categories. If you want to be a part of such a great institution then apply for it, the online application for the post has been started already and it will be available up to 31 July 2020 Extended to 31 October 2020. Aspirants below you may find details of the recruitment like eligibility, posts details, the procedure of selection, date of examination, etc.
SEBI Grade A officer recruitment 2020
Lets have a look at the important date for the recruitment which we have given below:
procedure commences from
|Last date to apply|
|Availability of Call|
letter for CBT examination
|Date of Examination|
|Last date for printing online application||7 April (Extended to 15 May 2020)|
|Date of Result|
|First week of August 2020|
|Date of Examination|
|Date of result|
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 – Short Detail:
|Name of the body|
conducting the examination
board of India
|Name of the|
|Grade ‘A’ officer|
|Name of the post||Assistant Manager|
(under various categories)
|Number of posts||147|
|Selection procedure||Phase I, Phase II|
|Mode of examination||Online|
SEBI Grade A officer recruitment 2020 Category Wise Vacancies Details:
Eligibitliy Criteria of SEBI Grade A officer recruitment 2020
- PG Diploma in any discipline for general stream and…
- PG diploma in statistics/Economics/commerce/business administration (finance)/econometrics will be required for the research stream.
- Note: you are eligible to apply for a maximum of two streams in which you are eligible for and for that you have to submit the separate application.
- If you have appeared in your final examination and awaiting your result then you are eligible to apply.
- Age will be calculated as on 29th Feb 2020.
- Candidate applying for the post should not exceed the age of 30
- Candidates must have been born on or after 1st March 1990.
Relaxation in age
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years in upper age limit
- OBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- For GEN/OBC/EWS 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD 100/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking
Selection Procedure of SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020
The post you are going to apply for will go through three selection procedure stages which are:
- Phase I: online screening (100 x 2 marks)
- Phase II: online examination (100 x 2 marks)
- Phase III: Interview
- New Delhi
|SEBI Assistant Manager Important Links|
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice 3||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice 2||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice 1||Click Here|
|Apply Online||New Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
As you know that the procedure will be of three stages, now let’s talk about the examination scheme of each phase:
Syllabus of SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020
Phase I: it will have two papers of 100 marks each
|Paper 1||All streams: |
|Paper 2||General stream:|
MCQs on commerce, accountancy, management, finance, costing, companies act and Economics
MCQs on Economics, econometrics, statistics, finance, and commerce
|For rest of the streams:|
MCQs on a subject related to the stream
- Candidates you need to secure 30% and 40% respectively in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- There will be a 1/4th negative marking in the examination
Phase II: This phase will also have two papers of 100 marks each
|Paper 1||All streams:|
English (descriptive) to test the knowledge of drafting
|Paper 2||General stream:|
MCQs based on commerce, accountancy, management, finance, costing, companies, act, and economics.
MCQs based on Economics, econometrics, statistics, finance, and commerce.
|Legal, engineering stream (civil and mechanical) and official language stream:|
MCQs based on the related stream
Candidates, to qualify the phase II examination you need to secure at least 30% and 40% marks in paper 1 and paper 2 respectively.
Paper 1 will carry the weightage of 1/3rd while, Paper 2 will have 2/3rd.
After been successfully cleared the Phase II examination will be called for an interview. Candidates may select the language for the interview either Hindi or English. The interview will have a weightage of 15%.
Note: After successful selection for the post, candidates have to undergo 2 years of probation period. And based on their performance they will be confirmed for SEBI services further.
Other Jobs You might Like:
- KGH Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2020, Apply for 281 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies @kghvisakhapatnam.org
- VMC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Female Health Worker, Medical Officer and Other Posts, Apply Online for 297
- ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2020 – जूनियर रेजिडेंस, सीनियर रेजिडेंस और ट्यूटर के लिए आवेदन
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Notification out for Trade & Technician Apprentice Apply Online for 4182 Various Posts —
- IASE Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Assistant Professor, Librarian and Other Posts, 53 पदों के लिए आवेदन