OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply For 92 Insurance Medical Officer, Download Application Check Details, Eligibilities Criteria & Apply @ opsconline.gov.in
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment post through OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in from 30 June to 30 July 2020.
The notification was released on 26th June. Candidates need to fill the online application form for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020. However, the last for fee submission is 06 August 2020.
Let’s discuss all the details about the said vacancies. Check the application form, eligibility, selection process, vacancy details, every details given below.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Notification||OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Advt. No.||02 of 2020-21|
|Notification Date||26 June 2020|
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist|
|No. Total Vacancies||Total – 92
U.R – 52 (12-w)
|Application Fee||A Candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.|
|Salary/Pay||Refer to see notification.|
|Selection Process||Selection will be done on the basis of written test.|
|How to Apply||Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the OPSC’s Website www.opsconline.gov.in from 30 June to 30 July 2020.|
Other Jobs You might Like:
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for 2792 Apprentice Posts, Online Application Re opened
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 – 8575 Vacancies for Class 4 Posts, Apply Online
- DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for DGM, AGM & Other Post, Apply Online
- KPSC Group A and B Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Technical & Non-Technical Posts, Apply Now
- IIPE AP Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Teaching & Non-Teaching Post, Apply Online
- ECHS Recruitment 2020 Walk-In for 55 Medical Officer & Other Post, Apply Now