ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Notification out for Trade & Technician Apprentice, Download Notification, Check Details & Apply Online for 4182 Various Posts @ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Notification is out at ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in for 4000+ Vacancies across India. This recruitment will be done without any exam. Candidates can check the qualification details, region wise vacancy details, experience and all required qualification that a candidate needs to register.
Table of Contents
This is a huge opportunity for the candidates holding the qualifications of Bachelors, ITI and Diploma in the concerned trade. The online process for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 will be continued till 17 August 2020. All candidates are advised to go through this article for vacancy segregation, experience, selection criteria, important dates, eligibility and other details here. Make your dream come true.
- Organisation: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Name of the Post: ONGC Trade & Technician Apprentice Online Form 2020
- Advt No.: ONGC/APPR/1/2020/
- Date of Notification: 29th July 2020
- Total Vacancy: 4182
- Official Website: @ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- Date for Released Notification: 29th July 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29th July 2020 at 11:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17th August 2020 at 18:00 Hrs
- Date of Result/ Selection: 24th August 2020
- Candidates Receive confirmation from: 24th August 2020 to 01th Sept 2020
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Broadly Vacancy Details
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Central Sector – 221 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details – Trade & Technician Apprentice
|Trade Name||Sector Name|
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst (COPA)||34||101||105||21||17||15|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||–||34||81||20||10||06|
|Laboratory Asst (Chemical Plant)||20||38||73||16||13||–|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||07||41||22||07||30|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||24||18||03||02||15||–|
Post Wise Qualification
|Secretarial Asst||ITI, Stenography (English)/Secretarial practice|
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst (COPA)||ITI (COPA)|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI (Draughtsman (Civil))|
|Electrician||ITI (Electrician Trade)|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI (Electronics Mechanic)|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||ITI (Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance)|
|Laboratory Asst (Chemical Plant)||ITI in Lab Asst (Chemical Plant), B.Sc with PCM or PCB|
|Library Asst||ITI (Library & Information Science)|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI (Mechanic Motor Vehicle)|
|Mechanic Diesel||ITI (Mechanic Diesel Trade)|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||ITI (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic)|
|Welder||ITI (Welder (Gas & Electric))|
|Civil||Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline)|
Age Limit (17-08-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them;
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates
Selection Procedure for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
How to Apply Online for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 29 July 2020 to 24 August 2020 through online mode. Candidates can follow the instructions given below to register themselves for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Note: Online Application Link – to be activated on 29 July
Steps to register ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portal. If you are applying for Trade Apprentice Posts, visit on https://apprenticeshipindia.org/.for Technician Trade, Visit at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website.i.e.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
Enter your active email and mobile number.
The candidate should have scanned copy of the colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. Ready before applying on-line.
Candidates are advised to check all details before the final submission of application.
After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
Important Links to Apply Online for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q 1. For which post ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the apprentice posts only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is released?
Ans. There are 4182 vacancies in ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Q 3. When can one apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Ans. One can apply for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from official website.
Q 4. What is the last date for the application?
Ans. The last date for application is 17th August 2020.
Other Jobs You might Like:
- IASE Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Assistant Professor, Librarian and Other Posts, 53 पदों के लिए आवेदन
- Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Mahila Police Volunteer Posts in Gomti District, Apply for 213 Posts
- TN MRB Assistant Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Physician Assistant & Skilled Assistant Grade Post, 101 पदों के लिए आवेदन
- NIRDPR Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Coordinator, Fellow & Research Person Post, Apply Online for 510 Various Posts