NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 – 100 Vacancies Through GATE 2020, Check Details & Download NTPC Notification PDF, Apply Online Online @ ntpccareers.net
NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), an Indian Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) has released notification for online applications for 100 Engineer Executive Trainee for Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation Disciplines. NTPC Executive Engineer selection will be done on the basis of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2020 Scores.
Engineer Posts on official website ntpccareers.net from 16 June 2020. The last date for NTPC GATE Registration is 06 July 2020. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online application link given below.
NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Advertisement Details
|Notification||NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020|
|Notification Date||16 June 2020|
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Engineer Executive Trainee|
|No. Total Vacancies||Total – 100 Vacancies
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation) with 65% Marks and Valid GATE Score 2020.|
|Age Limit||Maximum: 27 yrs.|
|Salary/Pay||The Pay Scale of Rs.50,000-1,60,000 at the basic pay of Rs.50,000/- during one-year training. The other benefits such as Deamess Allowances, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/ after absorption.|
|Selection Process||Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and interview on the basis of GATE Score 2020. The final merit list will be prepared on 85% weightage of GATE 2020 marks, 5% weightage of GD Marks and 10% weightage of Interview Marks.|
|How to Apply for NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020||
NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q. What is the schedule of the NTPC Recruitment Online Form?
Ans. Recently the department has released the scheduled for NTPC Recruitment online form i.e. 16th June to 6th July 2020.
Q. How many seats are released in NTPC Recruitment 2020?
Ans. A total of 100 seats are announced for the NTPC Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the selection process of NTPC Vacancy?
Ans. In the NTPC Vacancy, candidates will select through the GATE Score, GD, and Interview process.
Other Jobs You might Like:
- Bihar DELEd Entrance Exam 2020 – Check BSEB Application Process, Online Form begin from 23 June
- TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020 Vacancy for Fitter, Mechanic, Operator and Other Posts Apply Online
- KAPL Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Apply for PSR and AM Posts Across India
- CFW AP Doctors Recruitment 2020: Apply for 1388 Posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon and Dental Assistant Surgeon
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020: Apply for 1564 Sub Inspector Posts in Delhi Police & CAPF
- YSPGMC Nahan Recruitment 2020 Walk-in for Junior Resident Posts
- Durg Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Guest Teacher Posts
- Loksabha Translator Recruitment 2020: Apply Now for Translator Posts