NCL Recruitment 2020 | Vacancies for Assistant Foreman & Technician posts | Apply Online for 512 Various Posts @ nclcil.in | Application link will be active from 3 August
NCL Recruitment 2020 : Northern Coalfields Ltd has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Foreman and Technician Posts for regular deployment across Mines/ Establishments of NCL in Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh.
A total of 512 vacancies have been notified for the post of Assistant Foreman and Technician Posts under Northern Coalfields Limited. NCL Recruitment 2020 Online Application is starting from 3 August 2020 and the application will end on 25 August 2020.
Interested and eligible Candidates holding the qualification of 10th, ITI or diploma can apply through online mode.In this article, we have provided Educational Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale, Experience and all other essential details that a candidate a need to apply for an online application.
NCL Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Notification||NCL Recruitment 2020 (Northern Coalfields Ltd)|
|Job Location||Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh|
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Ltd. (NCL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Foreman (Trainee) & Technician Posts (Trainee)|
|Number of Vacancies||Total – 512 Vacancies
|NCL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification||
|Age Limit of NCL Recruitment 2020||18 to 30 years (relaxation in the upper age limit for different categories as per government norms)|
|Selection Procedure of NCL Recruitment 2020||Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and merit.|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2020||Interested candidates can apply online at www.ncl.in from 3 Aug. Candidates can follow the steps while applying.
Step2: Fee payment
After completing the first two steps of Registration and Fee payment, candidates have to click on the link for a particular position in the current opening section, which will open a blank application form; candidates have to make all relevant entries incomplete as required.
Before filling the online application form, please ensure the following documents are ready.
Step4: Submission of Application form
After filling all the required fields, the candidate has to ensure that the data furnished by him/ her is correct and then only he/she can submit the form is since once the form is submitted no change is allowed in the later stage.
Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the online application filled with them for future references.
|Important Link of NCL Recruitment 2020|
The Training Period and Scale of Pay for the Positions are given at table in below – NCL Recruitment 2020
|Entry level position||Entry level grade & pay scale (As per JBCCI X) during training||Cadre||Training period in Yrs./Yr.||
Grade of candidates after successful Training
|Assistant Foreman (E&T) (Trainee) Grade C||Minimum of (Monthly rated) Grade C Basic Rs
31852.56 per month
Assistant Foreman (E&T) Grade C
Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) (Trainee) Grade C
|Minimum of (Monthly rated) Grade C Basic Rs
31852.56 per month
|Excavation||Two Year||Assistant Foreman (Mechanical/ Excavation) Grade C|
|E&M||Two Year||Assistant Grade C||Foreman||(Mechanical/||E&M)|
Technician Fitter (Trainee) Cat. III
|Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55 per day||Excavation||One year||Technician Fitter – Excv. D|
|E&M||One year||Technician Fitter – Cat.IV|
Technician Electrician (Trainee) Cat. III
|Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55 per day||Excavation||One year||Technician Electrician – Excv. D|
|E&M||One year||Technician Electrician – Cat. IV|
|5||Technician Turner (Trainee) Cat. III||Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55 per day||Excavation||One year||Technician Turner – Excv. D|
|E&M||One year||Technician Turner – Cat. IV|
|6||Technician Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III||Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55 per day||Excavation||One year||Technician Machinist – Excv. D|
|E&M||One year||Technician Machinist – Cat. IV|
Technician Welder (Trainee) Cat. II
|Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. II Basic Rs 1034.04 per day||
Technician Welder – Cat III
|E&M||One year||Technician Welder – Cat III|
In addition to the basic pay mentioned above, other allowances such as DA, attendance bonus, special allowance, HRA, Transport subsidy, Medical Facility etc as per the provisions of wage agreement are also admissible.
After successful completion of training further career growth will be as per the prevailing respective cadre schemes
RESERVATION: NCL Recruitment 2020
- Reservation of SC / ST/ OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST/ EWSs / PwBD/ ESM will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules and guidelines, notifications and amendments from time to time.
- Candidate(s) who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies and seek other concessions applicable to the reserved categories must submit requisite certificate(s) on the prescribed proforma from the competent authority for availing such reservation.
- A person seeking appointments on the basis of reservation to OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST must ensure that he/ she possesses the Caste/ Community certificate (Applicable for Centre List only) and does not fall in Creamy Layer on the crucial date.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed proforma has to be produced by the candidates seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST from the Competent Authority (Indicating clearly candidate’s caste, the Act/order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST and the village / town that candidate is ordinarily a resident of). A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government.
- SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST/ EWSs candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved vacancies. Such candidate(s) will be accommodated against the un- reserved vacancies earmarked for UR category. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC/ST/OBC (NCL) centre list and EWSs candidates.
- SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST candidates who qualify on the basis of relaxed standards viz age limit, minimum prescribed cut off marks etc., irrespective of his /her merit position, will be counted against reserved vacancies and not against UR vacancies.
- EX- Servicemen who have already secured employment in Government Jobs in civil side in Group C & D posts on regular basis after availing of benefits of reservation given to EX- Servicemen for their re- employment are not eligible for reservation in ESM category and Fee Concession. However, he/she can avail of the benefit of reservation as Ex servicemen for subsequent employment if he/she immediately after joining civil employment, given self declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the date wise details of applications for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the OM No 36034/1/2014- Estt. (Res) dated 14/08/2014, issued by DOP&T.
- Degree of benchmark disability for reservation and competent authority for issue of disability certificate: – Only such persons would be eligible for relaxation in conditions/ reservations in posts who suffer from not less that 40% of relevant benchmark disability. Those Persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) who have availed the relaxation and /or reservation and shortlisted for document verification have to submit certificate of disability issued by the competent authority as per the form V, VI, VII of rule 18(1) under chapter 7 of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017. The existing certificates of disabilities issued under the PWD Act 1995 (Since repealed) shall continue to be valid for the period specified therein.
NCL Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q 1. For which post NCL Technician recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the technician and supervisor position post only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies the recruitment is released?
Ans. There are 512 vacancies in NCL Technician.
Q 3. When can one apply for NCL Technician Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the NCL Technician Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from official website.
Q 4. When will the online application begins?
Ans. The online application will begin on 03rd August 2020.
Q 5. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 25th August 2020.
Other Jobs You might Like:
- NMMC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for ANM, Nurse, DEO & Other Posts, नवी मुंबई महानगरपालिका में 5381 पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें।
- Patliputra University Admission Form 2020-23 | UG & PG फॉर्म भरे Online Form @ admission.ppuponline.in
- JEE Advanced 2020: No Need of 75% marks in Class 12 आसानी से दाखिला, JEE में नहीं जरूरी होंगे 12वीं के मार्क्स
- Guwahati Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Vacancies for 255 Junior Assistant, Enforcement Checker & Other Posts, Apply Online
- Mizoram University Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for 52 Assistant Professor & Other Posts