BCECE Lateral Entry Bihar Application Form 2020- Restart of Online Registration Date, Apply Now for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
BCECE Lateral Entry Bihar Application Form 2020: BCECE LE 2020 Application Form has been released Notification on 05 Sept 2020. The BCECE LE also known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) is the second year of graduate-level Engineering Course, Para-Medical Course, and Pharmacy Degree Course. Those applicants are interested and eligible, they can fill the application form of the BCECE LE through online mode from the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Apply Online for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination [Lateral Entry]–2020 (for lateral entry in second year of graduate level Engineering courses and Para-Medical, Pharmacy Courses) BCECE [LE]–2020. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board invites online applications from intending eligible candidates having required qualifications from 07 Sept 2020 to 13 Sept 2020 11:59 PM.
Due to the outbreak of coronavirus epidemic, the date for online application for Bihar Polytechnic 2020 has Re-started. Check details and notificaton below.
BCECE Lateral Entry – Advertisment No.-2020/04
BCECE Lateral Entry Bihar Application Form 2020 Brief Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (BCECE LE)|
|Application Starting Date||07 Sept 2020|
|Application Closing Date||13 Sept 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
Important Dates BCECE Lateral Entry Bihar Application Form 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Sept 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13 Sept 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate
||14 Sept 2020 (Upto Banking hour)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate
||15 Sept 2020 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Online Editing of Application Form
||16 Sept 2020 to 17 Sept 2020 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||01 Oct 2020|
|Proposed Date of Examination||11 Oct 2020|
- Engineering Courses: Candidates must have passed a diploma in the required stream with a minimum of 45% marks. The minimum percentage of marks for reserved category candidates is 40%. Otherwise, Candidates should have passed B.Sc with a minimum of 45% marks and also passed 12th class with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Pharmacy Course: Candidates must have passed a 2-year diploma in Pharmacy. And candidates who are studying in the second year of diploma in Pharmacy are also eligible to apply for BCECE LE 2020.
- Para Medical: Candidates should have passed 2-years of diploma in Medical courses. Candidates who are studying in the 2nd year of the diploma are also eligible to appear for BCECE LE 2020.
- There is no age limit for Engineering Courses.
- The minimum age limit for paramedical and pharmacy is 18 years.
BCECE – LE Application Form 2020 Application Fee
- The BCECE LE 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 2200/– for all the categories of General/ SC/ ST/ OC., Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
- Initially, aspirants must Register themselves with email and mobile number, by visiting the official site @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Then the next step is to fill the personal information and save the details.
- Later on, upload the Photo and signature.
- Then fill the Education information and proceed to pay the Examination fee.
- Download the hard copy of Online application form and submit the form.
BCECE Lateral Entry Bihar Application Form 2020 important Link
|Restart Online Application Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|For BCECE – LE Prospectus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Jobs You might Like:
- BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2020 – 275 Vacancies Notification for Salesman cum MTS, Asst Godown Manager & Other Posts, Apply online
- Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 – 173 Vacancies for Accounts Clerk, Section Officer & Other Posts, Apply Online
- BPNL Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Sales Assistant, Sales Development Officer and Other Posts, Apply Online for 3348 Vacancies
- UPSC CAPF Online Form 2020 Notification Released for 209 Assistant Commandants (AC) Online Form
- BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 84 Lecturer in Polytechnic College